- This event has passed.
Fall in Love with Protectors of Animals at Aussakita Acres Farm
October 8 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Pumpkins, plaid, crisp afternoons, goat yoga…nothing says fall like spending a late afternoon at a New England farm! Join Protectors of Animals and Aussakita Acres Farm to help raise money for our pets in need.
- 4 – 5pm: Goat yoga! No experience necessary.
- 5:30 – 7:30pm: Music by local band and animal lovers The Silk City Strays
- Sunset: Bonfire and s’mores bar
- All afternoon: Raffles, farm tours, and so much more!
- Bring a picnic lunch/dinner if you’d like, or just enjoy the provided dessert and drinks! One raffle ticket is included with every admission.
- $50 per person includes yoga, music, bonfire, raffle ticket, s’mores, farm tours, and more…plus you’re supporting POA!