Application to Foster
Thank you for your interest in becoming a foster parent for Protectors of Animals, Inc. We are often looking for people to foster our cats until we find them a forever home.
We are in need of foster homes for all types of situations:
- Young kittens who are weaned from their mothers, but not yet old enough for adoption
- Pregnant/nursing moms with their babies
- Bottle babies
- Adult cats who are in need of quarantine
- Adult cats who need assessment/socialization
What you would need:
- An area of your home where the fosters can be kept separate (a guest room, study, or bathroom works great)
- Some time every day to devote to the fosters (amount depends on age of the fosters)
- Typically, the foster homes provide the food and litter. Protectors of Animals provides for the rest, including all medical care
- No experience with fostering is necessary. Protectors of Animals has an excellent support network of foster homes and our medical team. Training is provided.
Please use the form below to apply to be a foster. Your answers to these questions will help us match your needs with the cats in our program. Thank you for your interest in our organization.